Latest Short Answer Question which appeared in recent PTE Tests.
1) A long depression in the surface of the land that usually contains a river is called?
2) What is 3/4th of percentage called as?
3) Circumference, radius, diameter form which geometrical shape?
4) What does an optic person deal with?
5) If u have pain in teeth whom do you consult?
6)Name the device of computer having name same to that of an animal.
7)How many years are in a decade?
8)Whenever a person goes to an interview, would he be in an enthusiastic mood or sad mood?
Ans- Enthusiastic mood
7)What special document do most people carry during international travels?
8)What would you call one half of the percentage?
9) What do we call the alphabetical list, at the end of the book, that tells you where to find specific information ?
10) At what ceremony, the students receive their degree or diploma at end of their study ?
11) what is the chemical formula of water ? Or what is the name of H2o?
Ans-H2o or Water
12) Which Animal is not a mammal? Butterfly, cow or Goat?
13)How many years you study for an Undergraduate program?
Ans- 3 years
14)If you forget the way what will you buy to find your destination?
15)If something is POST ,then what does Post mean?
Ans- “Post” means after and “Pre” means before.
16) In hospitals and other shops who gives medicine?
17) If you face any heart related issue whom you will contact?
18) – what do people wear, if they cant see very well?
19) In which branch of science, periodic table comes?
20) when something comes at hault , what does this mean ?
21) After secondary education, students can study in colleges as well as….?
22) If a button has come out of shirt, what would someone most likely use to put it back on ?
Ans-Needle and thread
23) what general part of the day is known as dawn?
24) what does king or queen wear on their head at official ceremonies ?
25) what are winter , spring ,summer and autumn?
26) what is the sweet food produced by bees ?
27) what do we call organs in our chest that we use to breathe ?
28) In English calendar, if March comes before april, then which month will come after April?
IMAGE Based Questions:-
1) Two girls are doing something on laptop. What are they doing?
Ans- Browsing Internet
2) Male and female table and their designations are given. What is the name of female employee in the table?
Ans- Elizibath (Female)
3) A windmill is given in the picture. Name this device which is used to generate electricity?
4) A telephone is circulated (Inside Circle). What is the item which is circulated?
Ans- The Telephone
5) A table with 4 to 5 rows and columns with different course names? How many courses the student took?
6) A table is given with different years and months. What is the Preceding year of April?
Ans- Preceding means previous year
7) An image showing a big indoor stadium. What is this building?
Ans- An indoor stadium
8) Look at the table and find sales of which product were increasing every month. 5-6 products were given and only sales of one product was increasing every month.
9) An image of sunrise is given. What is this image showing? Dawn or Dusk?
10) Data is table is given showing bus timing, Stations and departure and arrivals. What was the departure time of bus from a particular station.
11) An image was given and girl was sitting and paper was in the air. What is happening to the paper? Ans- Scattering/ Its getting scattered.
12) An image was given in which 2-3 people had glasses(funnel shaped) in their hand.What are these people doing?
13) A paint in going on in background and a man is wearing gloves. Why is man wearing gloves?
Ans-He is doing painting
14) A person was wearing goggles blue in colour. What is this person wearing?
15) People are doing something in space on moon. Where are these people?
Ans- On the Moon.
16) A butterfly is shown in an image.How does the butterfly fly?
Ans- With wings.
17) Butterfly in the picture and asks what does it do with wings? Grasp? Flutter? and other two?
All The Best