Essay Topics for PTE Academic
1.Do you think consumer should avoid over packed products or it is responsibility of producer to avoid extra packaging of products?” Give your views or any relevant example with your own experience.
2. Many people think regions affect successful persons. What is your opinion about native regions and accomplished person influence on the regions they belong to
3. The environment we are living in is in danger due to various problems…so who do u think should be responsible to solve it? Is it the governments, organisation or each individuals?
4. Nowadays TV has become an essential part of life. Medium to spread news & awareness and for some it acts like a companion. What is your opinion about this?
5. Company Top level Authorities should or should not take employees suggestions or ideas to take any decisions. Discuss
6. Successful sports stars and glamorous film stars are a role model for youngsters. Do u support it or not? (Agree/Disagree)
7. Company Top level Authorities should or should not take employees suggestions or ideas to take any decisions. Discuss
8. In education system, assessment through written formal examinations is valid or not.
9. Large shopping malls are replacing small shops. What is your opinion about this? Discuss with appropriate examples.
10. Talk about the pros/ cons of this era as is full of daily inventions
11. ANY NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT IN THE RECENT YEARS IS A BOON OR CURSE FOR THE SOCIETY IN GENERAL
12. It is argue that getting married before finishing school or getting a job is not a good choice. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
13. Parents should be held legally responsible for their children’s acts. What is your opinion? Support it with personal examples….
14. Marketing strategy for big companies should be placed on offer and discounts, and in what ways this can impact on their reputation.
15. What is the best invention of last 100 years, computer, antibiotics, airplane, and explain why.
16. Dangerous activities like extreme skiing, bungee jumping etc. and whether u support them or not
17. Do you think that place where the person grew has an influence on his accomplishments? Explain with example.
18. Climate change and about the roles that Government, Corporates and Individuals can play to improve it.
19. Nowadays TV has become an essential part of life. Medium to spread news & awareness and for some it acts like a companion. What is your opinion about this?
20. Company Top level Authorities should or should not take employees suggestions or ideas to take any decisions. Discuss
21. Some people believe laws change human behaviour. Do you agree with it?
22. Illiterate of the future would not be one who does not know to read, but people who does not know how to learn
23. Positive and negative effects of the information revolution through mass media.
24. Pros and cons of adventures sports.
25. Large shopping malls are replacing small shops. What is your opinion about this? Discuss with appropriate examples.
26. Talk about the pros/ cons of this era as is full of daily inventions
27. Dangerous activities like extreme skiing, bungee jumping etc. and weather u support them or not
28. It is argued that getting married before finishing school or getting a job is not a good choice. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
29. Imitating celebrities in sports and movies is good or bad
30. Any recent Invention that you think proved beneficial or detrimental to society.
31. In the past 100 years, there are many inventions such as antibiotics, air planes and computers. What do you think is the most important invent for the past 100 years? Why?
32. Do you think that formal written examinations are a good way to assess knowledge at school?
33. Information revolution has changed the ways of mass communication and had some negative and positive effects on individuals’ lives as well as on society. To what extent you are agree or disagree ?
34. Learning a new language at an early age is helpful for children. Is it more positive for their future aspect or have some adverse effects. Do u agree or disagree? Give examples from your experience.
35. In under developed countries, tourism has disadvantages and can be said the opposite as well.
36. Communication has changed significantly in the last 10 years. Discuss the positive and negative impacts of this change.
37. Education is the biggest barrier in my learning – Einstein. What do you mean by this? And do you think Einstein was correct in saying that.
38. Positive and Negative effects of today’s communication.
39. Discuss both sides of Space travel verses current crucial problems faced by human?
40. Do you think English will remain to be a global language despite globalisation?
41. Some people think placing advertisements in schools is a great resource for public schools that need additional funding, but others think it exploits children by treating them as a captive audience for corporate sponsors. Choose which position you most agree with and discuss why you chose that position. Support your point of view with details from your own experiences, observations or reading.
42. Television has many useful functions to play in everyone’s life, for some its relaxation, for some it is companion. Discuss your viewpoint and support your answer with examples and discussion point.
43. You are given climate as the field of study. Which area will you prefer? Explain why you picked up the particular area for your study?
44. People pursue dangerous activities like sky diving, motorcycle sports, white-water river rafting etc. Do you support? If yes, why and if not, why?
45. .’In future illiterate will not be those who cannot read, but those who do not learn’ – By some writer. Discuss what do you understand by this statement and state your reason.
46.It is foolish to get married before getting higher education
47.Scientist are constantly exploring , other planets rather than resolving problems of their own planet”do you think they should explore or try to evade problems of own planet
All the Best